Wyoming Waste Systems has been serving Bairoil customers in Sweetwater County for many years.
In this section of our website we make it easy for you to:
If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to email those to us.
- See what services we offer in your community
- Read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
To ensure the demands of your small or large business are met in a cost effective manner, Wyoming Waste Systems offers an assortment of front-load dumpster sizes.
- Friday every other week.
- These HOLIDAYS may impact your service day.
Please give us a call 307-382-2929 or email us if you have any questions.
Commercial Trash Acceptable Materials
Commercial Trash Unacceptable Materials
- Ashes, hot or cold
- Automobile batteries
- Compact fluorescent bulbs & tubes (CFL)
- Dead animals
- Dirt, rocks or concrete
- Electronic waste (computers, TV, and more)
- Household hazardous waste
- Liquid waste like paint
- Medical waste
- Motor oil
- Sharps (needles or syringes)
- Un-bagged packing pellets or sawdust
- Wood waste
- Yard Waste
Commercial Container Sizes
|Front Load Standard Containers
*One cubic yard is equal to four 55-gallon drums or seven 30-gallon garbage cans.
To prevent littering, please do not overfill containers and please keep the lids closed at all times.